Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Robbers' Roost: POD Progress #4

Robbers' Roost BANG! Card Game Custom Expansion POD Progress


This latest installment showing my work on getting a POD version of Robbers' Roost is mostly a bunch of cards from the original game (with 1 Dodge City card, Sombrero), and also the new "The Flop" card, brought back by request. You will notice that I went for a "full English" version of the original cards, not bothering to include an Italian translation for each of them. Since the new Robbers' Roost cards do not include the Italian, I saw no reason to make the duplicates from the original game bilingual. Should I keep the Italian titles though? Just wondering. I should have the last card sheet done soon. The next step will be making a prototype!

2 comments:

  1. Whooo thanks!

    By the way, got my Death Mesa deck the other day, everything looks perfect. Wonderful work!

    Thanks again.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the compliment! I am glad that it turned out so well. I hope that Robbers' Roost will be as satisfying a project. Remember to check out the Death Mesa 1.02 patch until I get the chance to update the guidebook.

    ReplyDelete