Sunday, May 15, 2011

Design: BANG! Card Game Custom Character Art Pack



I wanted to keep adding to the BANG! card game modding community by offering a zip file containing 87 sketches of western characters with character borders and bullets as well. Some examples of these sketches are in the picture above. This should help you along in making your own BANG! card game characters. To modify these characters so that they look more like the BANG! card game characters, I recommend looking at the first part of my tutorial on making your own BANG! character cards. I should release another art pack this coming week for BANG! playing cards. If I collect more western characters, I will also release another character pack in the future.

Download the BANG! Card Game Custom Character Art Pack

9 comments:

  1. yes, you should release a charcter pac. you should release an expansion with like 20 new characters after you release RR that would be epic! I would love to create my own characters, but the makeing it an actual print of the card would be too much work and expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i don't even have a program that would work for making cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can download a free trial of Adobe Photoshop for 30 days. So you could create and plan out your characters first, download the program, and then place the cards in the right spots. And then you could have them printed through a POD for around $8. I will eventually get an InDesign/Photoshop template up for making your own BANG! cards. Ugh, one thing at a time, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey martin, i cant download your custom character pack. i tried it with internet explorer and firefox but it doesnt work at all. can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... I will look into it. I use Opera and had no issue downloading it with that browser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also get it to work in IE. I copied and pasted the share link again into the post; let me know if it works now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i tried it again but i came to the same result. i got to the point where it says "No preview available. Download" but after the klick on the download button my explorer showed an empty page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, doesn't work for meh either. Maybe because of Chrome? But it shows error 500. Isn't there any other way to download it else than using Google Docs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Estoy asombrado con tu trabajo Martin. Me he leído tu blog cientos de veces pero me resulta difícil usar el indesign con tus templates. Pero gracias a ti, disfruto mucho creando cartas con bang.cz aunque no tienen mucha calidad pero algo es algo. También decirte que existe una app llamada bang marker para realizar personajes y que bastante buena,yo las realizo ahí.
    je intentado realizarlas con el magic set editor pero prefiero la app.

    ReplyDelete