Sunday, December 12, 2010

Alternate Gameplay: "1st Turn Grace Period" House Rule

I heard of a house rule that I really like. It stipulates that players that kill another player before that player had 1 turn to play in the game (if Jail skipped a turn, this counts as that player not having had a turn to play yet) have to discard all their cards in hand and in play.

BANG! can be a long game and it is lame when you get destroyed first round. I know this has happened to me several times, and I think this house rule is a good solution.

2 comments:

  1. What about Sermon always in the top of High Noon's deck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea if you have High Noon and play with it. Many BANG! players do not use the event decks at all and so the other alternative is a good solution.

    ReplyDelete