Monday, April 25, 2011

Robbers' Roost: Guidebook Released

Update 11/16/2011: Revised Guidebook added.

Sorry that I goofed up the last couple release days. The guidebook took a lot more time that I inticipated. It had more information to stick in it than I had to for Death Mesa, and I also wanted to make some of the cards clearer, so I added in a few diagrams. As I wrote the guidebook, I also noticed some inconsistences with the cards and some other minor changes I had to make to some playing cards/characters. I will update the cardsheets to match the guidebook changes soon. More importantly, family came into town for Easter, and that took priority. Now that the holiday is over, I can get back to finishing up the Robbers' Roost release. Today I am adding the fancy guidebook, which includes:
  1. Historical information on Robbers' Roost.

  2. Rules for playing Robbers' Roost.

  3. Card by card explanations for the playing cards.

  4. Character explanations with a snippet on the historical figure that inspired them.

  5. 2 Methods of Production.

Here are some shots of the guidebook:

Robbers' Roost BANG! Guidebook Shot 2
Robbers' Roost BANG! Guidebook Shot 1
Robbers' Roost BANG! Guidebook Shot 3


Download the Robbers' Roost Guidebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment