Following up on my earlier post where I introduced the idea of accessory cards to replace some of the Robbers' Roost cards I kept and others I removed from the expansion, I have finished the concepts and art for the 8 accessory cards I wish to have:
- Cold Deck: If you dislike the result of “draw!”, you may discard 2 cards from your hand and choose 1 of them to be the new result.
- Lucky Dice: If the first card you draw during phase 1 is a club, you may show that card to draw an extra card.
- Cowboy Boots: All your Missed! count as Dodge.
- Spyglass: When you play Spyglass, select 1 player who you now see at a distance -1. When that player is eliminated, select another player. Note: This is the replacement for the Stake Out idea.
- Lasso Rope: Whenever a card is played against you and resolved, you may discard a card from your hand that has a higher value than the card played against you to draw that card into your hand.
- Iron Knuckles: Once on your turn, you may discard 2 cards from your hand to Punch.
- Ammo Belt: You may place a BANG! on top of the Ammo Belt, which does not contribute to your card limit. This BANG! can only be used on your turn.
- Bear Trap: When you play Bear Trap, select 1 player who now sees you at a distance +1. When that player is eliminated, select another player. Note: This is the replacement for Rattlesnake.
Now that I have finished these accessory cards, the question will be where to put them. I am tempted to simply added them to the base Robbers' Roost expansion and add more balancing cards.