Sunday, January 9, 2011

Robbers' Roost: Custom Characters

NOTE: Now that RR has gone through significant revisions, all these characters have been eliminated. This post is kept here for historical purposes (tracking RR's development) alone. For the characters actually in the RR expansion, go the official page.


Since I have been talking about modding quite a bit so far on this blog for BANG!, I thought I should share some of the custom cards I have created for the game, so you could get a graphical feel for what I do. Below, I have inserted an image of 5 characters that will be part of my Robbers' Roost expansion. Soon, I will post more info on Robbers' Roost, as well as on the other expansion I have been working on, Death Mesa. Anyway, see the cards I have made below. The border colors may look off on a lot of monitors, but that is how my printer best prints to match the originals. The art is all either drawn by me, or adapted by other's artwork and then sketched by me to have more of a BANG!-like feel (the cross-hatch sketch work).

Robber's Roost BANG! Characters

No comments:

Post a Comment